Thursday, April 10, 2008

SLIDESHOW INFO / VOTING FOR SONGS!

I was asked by Ashlie G. to post this information on the blog.

Deadline for picture CD's submission for slideshow is May 1st. If you would like to be a part of the slideshow, it is impartive that you submit your photos. I am sure your families would love to see pictures of you and what you have been doing for the last couple of years.

Also, VERY IMPORTANT
*Votes for slideshow songs are open at this point. Only blog submissions will be accepted in the voting pool. Please share this information with your classmates. It is too difficult to vote any other way at this point. You may submit as many songs as you wish, please include the band/group name and title of song. As per Mary N. slideshow can not exceed 7min. We can fit two songs in that time frame. Deadline for Song Votes is April 25th, NO EXCEPTIONS!

12 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I vote for Whenever you remember by Carrie Underwood and My Wish by Rascal Flats. i think these songs best encompass all that has gone on and al that we are and will be feeling. One other possibility, as a dedication for our families and friends could be Because You Love Me by Celine Dion.

Just on FYI for those who may not come to thte blog very often...if you want to hear these songs and other songs that have been suggested the links for all of them are in a previous post about song selection.

Shawna said...

I vote for Whenever you remember by Carrie Underwood and Photographs by Nickelback for the slideshow.

Stacy C. said...

I vote for Rascal Flatts (My Wish), and Carrie Underwood (Whenever you remember) for the grad slide show.

lindseymay said...

i too will vote for carrie underwood and rascal flats... sounds good to me!!

Nurse Nickey said...

My Vote

Carrie Underwood-
Whenever you remember

Rascal Flatts-
My Wish

Alejandra said...

I will have to agree with all of you I love those songs. They really have meaning to me, they make me emotional because they make you reflect back on these past 2 years. I vote for (Whenever you rember)Carrie Underwood, (My Wish)Rascal Flatts.

Andrea said...

Rascal Flatts and Whenever you remember...I believe the words to those songs have very powerful meaning to us.

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flats :)

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

I really like the Celine Dion one " Because You Love me" to, our families, the words really get you emotional :)

Michelle M. said...

maybe if we have to have a song to leave the stage with, then we can use Because You Love Me, for our families and friends.

Nurse Nickey said...

Michelle you should post that suggestion under the submission shawna left regarding the staging song, that way you can stimulate conversation about it.

I agree with you though, I think that would be a perfect song.

McBooty said...

I really like both of those songs, you got my vote. I can already tell, they are gonna make me CRY!! :) Happy tears, though. I can't believe we are almost done guys??!!