Saturday, June 21, 2008

NCLEX Words of Wisdom

Thank you all that posted congrats! Here are my tips to what I believe helped me pass the NCLEX in hopes that EVERYONE will be successfull from our class...

1. Do A LOT of questions...(I did about 8,000) It puts you in test mode...and read the rationales.
2. DON'T STRESS!!!!! I know this one's hard...here's what I did. I got a hotel the night before in the town and drove to the test center the night before so I knew the route. I got a good nights rest and the next morning I had only the stress of the test and not the drive, plus wondering if I was gonna make it on time.
3. Believe you can pass! That one's huge...I mean "HELLO!", we passed nursing school...we all know basic nursing and have the ability to pass! Believe in yourself!
4. Remember, 85% of first time test takers pass...that is unbelievable odds in YOUR favor!

Good luck!!!!!! I know you will all do well! Don't stress!!!!

2 comments:

lindseymay said...

what sources did you get your questions from?...Congrats cant wait to see RN by my name!!

secasias said...

I used a Mosby's review book, Mosby's review flash cards, my online review course, and ATI.