Friday, November 17, 2006

Now That, That Is Over!

I haven't entered in the blog for a while now (my apologizes)! This past week has been a little much for me, I am sure I am not alone. I just wanted to send out a note to you all. Some of us are not doing, as well as we would hope to be doing. It is our job as classmates to help each other out, if you know someone that is not doing well; please reach out to them. We don't have to compete against each other. Success always feels better when you can share it, lets succeed together!

4 comments:

Whiskey.in.a.teacup said...

Here, here.....well said Nicole!

Andrea said...

I completely agree...I'm passing but not with the grades I had hoped to acheive. If anyone is passing without a problem please let us know how and what exactly you are doing. Thanks!

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

I am reading each chapter two times, once when assigned, then again before each exam, I read all of her notes at least two times, read all of the articles she has enclosed and I do the study guide that I purchased that goes along with the Med surg book. When I take the exams I read each question, look at the options and then re-read the question and think to myself "what would be the first and most simple thing I could do. I also try not to read more into the questions and think that she is looking for the most practical answer, I think we all want it to be more complex then it really is. All of this has worked well for me, I hope this helps.

Andrea said...

Thanks so much!!!