Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NCLEX REVIEW......follow up

Hi Everyone,

It is GREAT to see all of your interest in the NCLEX review session coming up in January!!
I just received the packet of materials we will need to get everyone signed up that is interested.
All registration paper work and fees will go through me, but will be payable to Davis' NCLEX review by check, money order or credit card. If you have N 7 first rotation then I am in your lecture class and will be making an announcement one morning in class. If you are N 6 first then I am going to email your instructor to see if I can get a quick minute to come by your lecture when it is okay with her for me to talk to all of you as well. This way everyone should know what is going on and we will all have the same opportunity to sign up at the discounted price. With the interest being shown so far, it looks like our price will be $200 per student. Davis' is putting together a hotel list for us of near by hotels offering us a student/corporate discounted rate. I will get all of this info. out as soon as I get it. Our deadline for group registration will be early November.

See You Next Week!!!

1 comment:

Nurse Nickey said...

I Am DEFINATELY interested. I will talk to you about it on tues