Thursday, November 01, 2007

Yearbook Update

I had a meeting with the woman that is to create our yearbook. Her name is Mara Firestone and she works out of her home in Galt. Mara has been a consultant for Creative Memories for many, many many, years.

At this point we are looking at a 20 page year book for 40.00. It will have a hardcover and the pages will be full of beautiful colors. Her books are high quality! If we order more than 40 books we can get 3 pages more for free and she also said if we order more than 60 books she will give us more pages for free. So if we sell more than 40 books we will get 23 pages for 40.00 (plus tax). Her fee is included in the $40. I also want to have 1/4page slots in the book, which would cost 15 dollars and 1/8 page slots which would cost $10 dollars; where familes can write what I would call a "Love Line" and that would be something like "I Love You Binky". Or "I Can't Wait to Spend Your Nursing Money"! Whatever they want to say and it can be as long as they want (Just as long as it fits in 1/4 or 1/8 of a page). Tenatively, there will be 28 love line availabilities (first come first serve). Orders for Love Lines can begin being placed Dec 17th - Apr 1st. Forms for Love Line ads will be available Nov 12th, so that you may have them for the holidays and families can fill them out. Please Note: Money has to accompany Love Line Form

The DEADLINE will be April 1st for yearbook purchases. Please don't try to pay me yet. I am just informing you on my plans. I will notify you when I have an example of the yearbook theme pages and love line forms and the proper set-up to collect your money. After taxes it will probably be 45dollars or so.

Will update you when I have more info

2 comments:

Kat Garcia said...

hey when can we buy love lines???

Nurse Nickey said...

I edited the original post. I included more info