Monday, October 29, 2007

Graduation Pictures

I have contacted several photography companies regarding our Graduation pictures. So far it looks like we will be going with a company called Blue Rascals Photography. They were referred by our co-student, Cindy Tinney. The photographs will be taken the day of graduation, during rehearsal time (when we have on our graduation uniform). The photos will be taken indoors with a back drop. You may also take a group photo indoors or outside (your choice). Packages are being created, a variety of packages will be available. I will have more information in about a week and a half. Please let me know if you have any questions, please remember this is my first time doing this so please be patient and vocal with me. I do take any comments welcoming. The website to the company is www.bluerascals.com, turn up your volume and enjoy.

Also, in regards to our yearbook I am also working on that too. I will be going through a company to create our yearbook, you know me though I will be extensively involved in the "Yearbook Process" . As of now, it looks like the yearbooks will be mailed to your house after graduation or you may pick them up at the school, (due to the date of graduation pictures) we HAVE to be in our graduation whites and its a hassle to dress up and get pretty, schedule to take pictures of all 50 million of us will we continue to school. More yearbook info to come!

3 comments:

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

That is great I know they will do a great job :)

Kat Garcia said...

Nicole you are the martha stewart of our class.Where would we be without you?Because if it was up to me, I would get my disposable camera,take pics, and then paste em' to binder paper and call it a year book.HEAD C for life.Girl and you know i be hookin you up!

Nurse Nickey said...

Dang Kat your hella funny, I swear!!!You have me laughin almost to death :0