Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Blog

Hey Danielle, I love what you have done with the new blog and your own! Is it possible to send an invite to me to get onto the blog and then admin status to send out more helpful invites and tech support please? Do you know how many admins there are yet for the new semester? I want to make sure that they get plugged into all of the other blogs as admins too.

BTW can you set up that helpful link section in all of the other blogs ( or show me) so that I won't need to keep updating the test bank and resource posts for quick access?

Thanks Danielle, I hope that I am not bogging you down with busy work.

2 comments:

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

Sure Bonnie, I'll get it all pulled together Fri/Sat for you!

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

The invite to sem 1 has been sent, let me know when you accept and I'll switch you to admin status.

Megan and Liz are the current sem1 admins. Kelly and I are also admins.

To modify the Links section, once you are set to admin status, go to template and "edit links". You can add the links to test bank etc there. They cannot be just copied and pasted amongst different blogs as far as I know.

Thanks for helping out.