Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL !!

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to congratulate each and every one of you and wish you all lots of love, health and happiness in your new career as nurses! There is a WORLD of opportunity out there for us now and we are not nearly as dangerous as we used to be........(we hope). I also wanted to Thank so many of you who have shared notes, passed down study guides and have just been a great "support" group while I have traveled down the ADN road. I think we are an awesome class and always wanted each other to succeed. I will miss seeing so many of you on a regular basis, I think it will take a little while to re-adjust to not being in the ADN program. God Bless and Good Luck to you all on this new journey in life.


(NEXT STOP..............NCLEX,NCLEX,NCLEX......GO TEAM !!)

No comments: