Friday, May 02, 2008

Information on Yearbook

The company we are going through is Creative Memories. One of their consultants is making the book for us, Her name is Mara Firestone. Jennifer an I sit with her and add pictures and text. The yearbook is being put together now very slowly, because Jennifer and I are very busy with school and we can't sit with her.

The yearbook will not be complete until after Capping and Pinning Ceremony, and after I receive the pictures from Fritz Chin; because those pictures are to be included in the yearbook. Once the yearbook is complete, the plan is at this time is to send your books directly to the address you provided on your order form. I'd imagine we need approx 2-3 weeks after ceremony to receive all of the Ceremony pictures and Fritz Chin Pictures and it should take approx 2weeks for the company to make the year books and to mail them, so expect to receive your books 4-5 weeks from pinning.

Receipts from me are available on request. The company will not receive our book orders until we are ready to order books for shippng, as Mara did not ask for deposit money (as a favor to our program). The money that you all have paid is sitting in a "Yearbook" acct in Washington Mutual. After the Yearbook order is received, the year book company will send you a receipt with your book.

*At Any Time You Are Entitled To View Account Balance and/or Accout Activity; Regarding the Yearbook acct and the Love Line Acct. Please Don't hesitate to ask, the acct belongs to all, to which have placed orders.

2 comments:

Pina McCarty said...

Hi Nickey-

Is it too late to pay for the yearbook? If not, please let know where do I send the form with payment.
You can call me in my cell @ 916-838-5003. Thanks a bunch....

Nurse Nickey said...

It is not Too Late To Pay For Yearbooks. I set the deadline day, for my studying sake. You can cont to submit love line and yearbook orders until May 15th. Please Do Not Submit Love Lines After May 15th. I Am Fleible With Yearbook orders, becauseI know we are all tight, just let me know if you have an interest in purchasing a yearbook, and pay by rehersal time.