Sunday, February 03, 2008

A little ditty for a Sunday morning

Hope you are all knocking out those last semester papers and enjoying your preceptorships.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YUxbDEPFiM

I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take.But since I came hereFelt the joy and the fearFinding myself making every possible mistakeLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake.But why all this hate? Try to communicate.Finding trust and love is not always easy to make.La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... This is a happy end cause' you don't understand everything you have done why's everything so wrongThis is a happy end come and give me your hand I'll take your far away.[Refrain]:I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take But since I came here fellt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistakeLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

No comments: