Friday, February 29, 2008

Speaker

That's a goood idea Lindsey!

Whoever wants to be a speaker can post it on the blog, and we can finalize it this Monday, because the next Mondays to come are a holiday and tests days. I don't know about everyone else, but I can't focus on anything on test days, my only focus is the test. N10 will be ending soon and we will not be together again, to discuss group agendas.

I would also like to speak at the Pinning, I think it would be an honor! Danielle you are a wonderful speaker and and I would love for you to be a speaker!!!!!

See you all on Monday

3 comments:

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

I second nurse nikey and danielle both have a strong speaking abilities. :)

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

Awww, you guys!

Just let me know how I can be helpful. No worries if I am not needed. :-)

Andrea said...

I agree with Cindy...