Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My friends. Hello everyone, and happy holidays. I would like to extend this very special invitation to you. You have a chance to help a very sick child, feel warm, and fuzzy all over. At the end of this invitation you will find a link to Project Linus. Project Linus has "blanketeers" who provide home-made blankies to some very deserving children. I am sure that most of you who recieve this email would say that you can not sew, but I am sure that you might know someone who is a great master of sewing, quilting, or crocheting. I invite you to collaborate with those talented friends, perhaps you could buy the materials and they could make the blanket and the two of you can donate this special gift together? The boys of our great troop, Boy Scout Troop 16 invite you to help them make their goals come to life. As it is the goal of our troop to send 50 blankets to Project Linus by the end of January. Please, email me with your commitment that you will be making a blanket for one of these very special children. Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of the boy's and most of all the Project Linus...you will be an honored, "blanketeer". As always, wishing you wellness Christine Moles and boysAny questions? Please call me at 209-547-0460 my email is rnstudychris@aol.com

No comments: