Friday, October 20, 2006

clinical worksheets

Hey everyone. If you haven't noticed yet, The care plans for the clinical site have been removed from Semillo's docushare site. They have not been added to Durston's site or anywhere else for that matter. I usually print them every week. My extra one I usually have , I used on our last week of N1. We all are going to need these next week. Does anyone have any saved to there computer. If so maybe we can email them. My email is dwilliams255@students.deltacollege.edu .

5 comments:

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

I just emailed you a copy

Denise Williams said...

Thanks Danielle, but I am looking for the worksheet that is only about 4 pages that has the medications, journaling, documentation, and client info. I believe it was the clinical worksheet. What was that frightening thing that you emailed me?

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

just emailed you again. Sorry,

Denise Williams said...

Thank you so much.Was that the huge care plan we are expected to do later?

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

no, it is a care plan from another website. Sorry about the confusion. Great resource though.