Sunday, August 13, 2006

BIG BIG OOPS !!!!!!!!!!

I have been working on giving our test bank a face lift for the past few weeks. I have fixed all of the links, made titles for easy test link ID, rearranged the order and colors, etc.
but then...........
I got so excited and relieved to be finally finished that I accidentally hit the wrong key and deleted the whole bank out the Blog's existence.
Fortunatly, I have been keeping an updated copy on a word doc just in case (I know myself too well), but I do not know how to get it back to that exact moment in time to have all links to the bank still work. So I have reposted it in our January 2005 archives.
NEW TEST BANK
I have attempted to fix all of the recent links to the bank that I can find or have access to, but I can't fix all the links or the bookmarks that some of you may have made. Please let me know if you find any bad links.
Danielle, since I am not an adminstrator to your blog and did not post that first post with the test bank in it, either you or Dan will have to fix the link.
I'm Sorry!
Have a nice day.
Bonnie

No comments: