Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pharmacology

If anyone is interested, I will be setting up a study session for Pharm in the tutor center before your class and possibly at another time too if needed. The HS3 students are not covered under the nursing grant so the tutoring needs to come from the Tutor center in SHIMA 217. If you are interested in setting up a study group or tutor session for N3 let me know. Any ADN nursing student(s) can be paid for setting up a study group in your class. This doesn't mean that you have to know it, but that you are organizing it. See Mrs. Flanders with the Student Success program if you are interested.

3 comments:

Bonnie Boss said...

I will be in the tutor center on Mondays for N3 at 1330 before your class. We can go over anything you want. If you want to form your own study group call Mrs. Flanders at 954-5461 or Luz Gonzales at954-5446.

Martha said...

I'm interested!

Karen said...

I'm interested too, can you let me know the room number for the tutoring center
Thanks