Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BODIES REVEALED FIELD TRIP

Hi everyone I finally have time to post this like I said I was going to. As I mentioned in class I proposed a possible field trip to Sacramento to see the Bodies Revealed Expo. I contacted the ticket box office and was informed of the pricing for college groups. The group discount is if we have at least 15 attending.

Price for College Groups $18.00
College Groups + Audio Tour $24.00

If less than 15 ppl price is:
Adult $24.00 $20.00
Adult + Audio Tour $30.00 $26.00

If some of you would be interested in bringing your children price is:

Children 4-12 $17.00 $14.00
Children + Audio Tour $23.00 $20.00

*What is the audio tour and what does it contain?*
Well there is an optional audio tour which contains information designed to supplement and expand on what is shown in the Exhibition. It is written so that the average person can understand its contents. Both the adult and children's audio tours last approximately 50 minutes each. Both are on the same device, and may be turned on or off at the listeners convenience.
I double checked with the sales associate regarding the date the exhibition will terminate, and it is 4/27/08
And since we will be going in a group I will have to pay with credit card. I only ask that those that are intested please contact me so we can come to an agreement as to the date we will be going and also to start collecting the money.

I think this will be an awsome field trip! Perhaps this will be the last opportunity that we will ever get to spend with all of our fellow nursing sisters and 3 brothers before we all go out into the real world. So lets make it a memorable one!

If anyone needs more info: ">http://www.bodiesrevealed.com/
Here is my contact info: nurseale@yahoo.com
if you would like to speak to me email me and I will give you my number.

Thanks
**Ale**

No comments: