Friday, March 07, 2008

Most Likely Results!

Sorry It took me a while, I have been working. I just calculated the votes, and they are as follows:

1. Most Likely to be an ER Nurse Jennifer Lewis
2. Most Likely to put a smile on your face Chrissy Truell
3. Most Likely To pass out at the sight of blood Andrea Loera (You won by a landslide Girl!)
4. Mast Likely to ask a million questions Nicole S. PorterII
5. Most Likely to be a OB Nurse Karen Musgrave
6. Most Likely to return to SJDC's Nursing Program as Faculty Danielle Mathis-Lamb

~I will be taking pictures of "The most likely" persons on the next following~ Mondays

***The winner of a Free Love Line Entry is Celia Stinson***
please e-mail me for more information Celia

This yearbook is for us all! Please participate in taking pictures and purchasing yearbooks. I am not making any money off of this, in fact I pay the same price as you. I say this because I don't want you to think I am "Pushing" these things to make money. Infact, all of our profits go will go to the SNA. It is important to participate in these things!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL....what can I say I have vasovagal syncope...but its improving!

Karen said...

Hey thanks for the vote everyone. I love OB and if I could do N9 there I would but Mary said NO. But I am already using my resourses to find a job in that department.

Nicole My last name is spelled incorrectly it is Musgrave no k.

McBooty said...

Um yeah, so this might sound a little cheesy, but my eyes teared up a little when I saw that I had won. I'm still in shock!! Thank you guys so much, it really is one of the nicest things that has ever happened to me. I am gonna miss all of you guys so much!!!