Monday, March 24, 2008

Just wanted your feedback, on an idea that I had...

I was thinking if people were interested, we could get a party bus 3-4 weeks after graduation. It would take us to San Francisco, and then to a night club there. I didn't know if people would want it to be just us nursing students, or if people would want to invite significant others and/or friends, as well. Let me know what you guys think. I'll start looking into it if people are interested. I thought it might be fun to all hang out, and have some fun before we all go our separate ways. So far, it looks like prices start at about $30 per person. :)



Here is one of sites to check out...

http://www.partybus.com/sf/

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

i think it's a good idea! =)

Nurse Nickey said...

I would go! You know I am always down for the cause!!!!

Martha said...

That sounds FUN!!!

Gemekia said...

Hey count me in!!