Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dinner after the pinning?

Would anyone be interested in joining up after the pinning at Outback Steakhouse or some similar location that can give us a big room so students and families can celebrate together?
SNA is investigating the possibilities and trying to negotiate it as an SNA fundraiser at the same time. We could eat with family and friends in a festive atmosphere in one location and give back to the program at the same time.

Just checking to see if there is any interest.

5 comments:

Nurse Nickey said...

Sign me UP!!!

secasias said...

That is a great idea. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend something like that as I will have too many family members present at the ceremony. If for some reason it does not pan out or if anyone is interested perhaps we can have only the ADN students join up for brunch about 10 or 11am before rehersal???

Susan

Andrea said...

I agree with Susan.. . I would love to attend the dinner, but I have too much family coming to see me that evening, so I don't think it will work for me either...

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

Nice idea, but having a big family party :)

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

Well, it would be a "take care of your own bill" situation. You could sit at your own table, order off the menu, etc. I will most likely have at least 8 folks myself.

Sometimes restaurants offer to give back 10% of the proceeds for pulling in customers on a "slow" night. It would not need to be a banquet type situation.