Monday, March 31, 2008

Shoes for graduation


Hey ladies I know that it has been difficult for me to find shoes that will look right with our graduation dresses. Well the other day I went to shoepavillion and saw some shoes I thought were cute and oh soooooo comfortable! They had them in all colors but white so I did some research and well here they are in white. They are cute and can be worn afterward as well. Let me know what you think ladies.
http://www.shoebuy.com/grasshoppers-nantucket/179806/404424


*Ale

3 comments:

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

Very cute, have you asked Mary Neville if the shoes can have the blue on them? I thought they had to be all white?

Martha said...

They are cute. Those are some shoes I would wear more than once. You think Mary would approve?

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

I think they will be OK. MN