Thursday, March 06, 2008

Picture Suggestion

Nicole...I had a suggestion and don't have your email or phone number to contact you personally so I am writing you here instead.

I have a picture suggestion and feel free to say no way it won't work.

I am not sure how you have it set up where fritz chin is getting the pictures in the yearbook. Are you taking time to pick up the pictures personally after they are printed or are they sending it to the yearbook company we are going with?

I am wondering because my suggestion is to leave fritz chin's sitting at the school from 3-5 for classmates who would like to participate in that, let some go to the office and pay the sitting fee, and let others go anywhere to get any kind of pictures they want done as long as they have a traditional "school shot" with the shoulders and head only showing to submit to the yearbook. However, those who choose the last option would have to understand that they would not be included in the class photo that is being put together by fritz chin.

I think this would allow students the flexibility financially with the sitting fee and package orders and also allow those who would like group shots (with friends or family) the freedom to have those done as well and only having to get dressed up once for the pictures.

If you think this is an option that may work I think you need to make it clear what type of photo will be in the yearbook (example: head shot including shoulders, whites with cap, blue background, etc.) and put an absolute deadline for those taking that option to have their picture submitted for the yearbook by either contacing you (if you are submitting them personally) or taking it to the company who is doing our yearbook.

We all appreciate your dedication and help that goes above and beyond what we ever hoped for in a yearbook for our class.

So ponder the thought, and feel free to say it won't work. It's just a suggestion I thought may be able to incorporate everyone and make everyone happy.

Susan

1 comment:

Nurse Nickey said...

Susan, I will get back to you tomorrow. I am so tired. I can't even think straight. Sorry!!!