Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hello nursing class of 2008! I am Christine Moles, 3rd semester. I met some of you in Mrs. Swanson's class. I want to wish you all the best and encourage you all the attend your family night that is approaching soon. What a fun night to share with your fellow students, and a great way for your family to see just what you all have been up to, and so much fun for your kids as well. Good luck all, and remember that there is money out there...St. Joes, Dameron and County all have scholarship programs, fill out a FAFSA even if you think you wont qualify...you might be surprised, sometimes just a fee waiver helps greatly! Take LOTS of pictures, you will use them at your graduation ceremony.....and enjoy this beginning to a new career as a nurse! We had a great america day in May, and I encourage you to plan such a day for your class....email me and I will tell you who to contact to set up your picnic, they will waive the deposit for the nursing program. And...one more thing....someone please volunteer to lead the way as the chair for the welcoming reception, it is a tough job, I did it for the class that did it for you...and they did an awesome job I hear...wasnt that a nice feeling to be welcomed so kindly? Please pay it forward and work as a team to create a special time for the class behind you ;)

No comments: