Saturday, September 23, 2006

All Questions have been "touched"

I did combine some duplicates, so look for and add additional info in the "comments".

I have pulled together another compilation, but will wait until tomorrow evening to send it out to contributors so we can include some addt'l comments.

It is a very large document at this time, I'll see if I can't edit it down a bit.

If you contributed and you do not have a public email on the blog, you will need to email me a request to receive it. I will reply to the email address you send me.

goshblogit@gmail.com

Congrats to all.... this was a BIG JOB and you all stepped up and knocked it out!

4 comments:

Celia Stinson said...

Thank you for ur great leadership:)

Karen said...

Danielle your awsome, thanks for putting everything together

Angie Berzin said...

Thanks Danielle- It really helps getting everything in an easy to read compiled format.

Michelle M. said...

THANK YOU!!!!!