Sunday, September 03, 2006

Need email contact info

I am emailing the compiled Exam 1 Study question doc as we speak, but I see that many of you have not enabled an email addy in your profile. If you do not want to make your email public, no problem, but you will need to send me your email address so I can get the doc to you.

If/when you do make your email public on your profile, just respond in "comments" under this notice and I'll send it out ASAP.

To edit your profile, click on your name on the right side of the screen under "Contributors".. a screen should pop open and in the upper left hand corner will be a button that says "Edit your profile". Check the box that says "show my email address" to let others email you directly from the blog... the other boxes will allow folks to view your hobbies, interests etc.

Thank ya, thank ya!
Danielle

9 comments:

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

I just made my email public, click on my name and an email box should pop up with my addy in it.

kdaniellem@yahoo.com

Danielle

Cassie said...

Hi Danielle I can't seem to edit my profile to make my email public. I don't get anything that says edit profile after I click on my name? but my email address is cjoann_6@hotmail.com Thanks!!

lindseymay said...

lindseymay@comcast.net
mine is also public now... thanks for the tip

thanks so much danielle!

Thida Seng said...

To Danielle

I do not know how to operate this, but this is my email address:
thidaseng06@aol.com

Thanks.

Angie Berzin said...

My e-mail should be public now as well. If not it's a_berzin@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Stacy C. said...

Hi Danielle
I Changed my profile I don't know if it worked. But My email is s_lipsky@comcast.net

Also are there anymore questions that need to be answered I can take if there is any lef. I just logged on tonight and didn't know that we were posting.

Thanks Stacy

Celia Stinson said...

Hey Danielle..i didnt get the compialation..so anyway my address is celiastinson@yahoo.com

Danielle Mathias-Lamb said...

Hi folk ,

Stacy,
Feel free to just jump in and discuss any of the questions or add to them. I sent you the current compiled info. Welcome aboard!

Celia, I sent the doc to your yahoo acct @ 6:22pm. Check your spam folder if you know how, just in case. I'm sending it again @9:30pm.

All others on this thread, the doc has been sent to you. Let me know if you don't receive it.

Danielle

Danielle

emily said...

hi,

i have just updated my info and made my email public. thanks.